What to Know About Prostatodynia
Read below to discover facts about Prostatodynia:
- Prostatodynia is a chronic and painful disease in which patients experience prostate pain.
- Prostatodynia is synonymous with chronic nonbacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- When left untreated, this disorder is likely to lead to pain in the groin and genitalia, painful or burning urination, the frequent urge to urinate, chronic fatigue, and an inability to enjoy everyday life, among other symptoms.
- In published research, the Wise-Anderson Protocol has significantly reduced painful symptoms in the majority of patients. We help treat conditions such as Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Levator Ani Syndrome, Prostatitis, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Interstitial Cystitis, and other diagnoses.
- For more information, feel free to watch our published videos about the Wise-Anderson Protocol and how Pelvic Pain Help can assist you. A Headache in the Pelvis: A New Understanding and Treatment For Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome by Dr. Wise, PHD and Dr. Anderson, MD is another valuable resource for those seeking further knowledge of the subject.
NOTE: While it is our hope that these facts about Prostatodynia are helpful, this information is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. This should be presented as general information about the disorder.