In published research, our protocol significantly reduces symptoms in the majority of our patients.
We treat Prostatitis, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Levator Ani Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and other diagnoses.
In the latest Stanford study, the global response assessment revealed that 82% of our patients reported improvement. (59% marked/moderate, 23% slight)
Pelvic Pain Podcast
Listen to Dr. Wise’s podcasts discussing the resolution of pelvic pain syndromes from his 23 years of experience in treating the condition. Dr. Wise is the director of the National Center for Pelvic Pain Research that offers a 6 day immersion clinic to eligible men and women. He is the co-author with Stanford urologist Dr. Rodney Anderson, of A Headache in the Pelvis.
NEW: New Sheriff In Town
- Urinary Frequency / Urgency / Hesitancy
- Pain with Sitting
- Rectal / Perineum Pain
- Genital Pain
- Pain During or After Sex
- Pain or Relief After Bowel Movement
- Lower Abdominal Pain
- Tailbone / Low Back Pain
- Stress Can Increase Pain
- Hot Baths or Heat Help
- Depression / Anxiety About Symptoms
- Symptoms Reduce Quality of Life
- Conventional Treatments Don't Help
- Medical Tests Find No Disease
Contact Us for Eligibility & Information
Published Research & Media
Stanford Emeritus Professor Rodney Anderson discusses the Wise-Anderson Protocol for treatment of prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndromes.
A Fix for Stress-Related Pelvic Pain
By Donald G. McNeil Jr., published December 30, 2013
Read the full article on the NY Times website
- Published research shows that after six months of Wand use most patients showed significant reduction in internal trigger point sensitivity/pain
- Internal trigger point release can be effectively done by patient
- The 6-month use of Wand in a clinical trial is associated with significant reduction in emotional distress, symptoms & medication use
Journal of Urology 2011
Success of 6 Day Intensive Program Wise-Anderson Protocol
American Urological Association
Award for Internal Trigger Point Wand