New Wise-Anderson Protocol
Home Treatment Program now available.
Watch this video to learn more!
We are happy to announce a new 60-day Home Program for the Wise-Anderson Protocol. This comprehensive Home Program, which took 3,500 hours to create and was based on 26 years of clinical experience, allows qualified users to do our protocol at home. This will make our program available to those for whom it is a hardship to come to see us in our live, in-person immersion clinic in California.
The Covid-19 pandemic accelerated our development of this complete Home Program for the Wise-Anderson Protocol. The Home Program includes what we do in our in-person clinic developed over the 26 years of our work treating pelvic pain, including:
- our FDA-approved Internal Trigger Point Wand with detailed video, numerous illustrations and careful written instructions in its use in doing trigger point release in the entire pelvic floor and a live telephone hotline for questions about the use of the Wand,
- our FDA registered Trigger Point Genie with detailed videos, numerous illustrations and careful written instructions in its use in doing trigger point release of all external trigger points related to pelvic floor related pain and a live telephone hotline for questions about the use of the Genie,
- a programmed Kindle tablet with extensive instructional audio and video materials,
- 104 instructional videos,
- 30 hours of Extended Paradoxical Relaxation instructions,
- a comprehensive, illustrated 650 page Instruction Manual,
- other related items developed in our 6 day immersion clinic.
In short, the 60-day Home Program is intended to provide the user with the tools and skills of the Wise-Anderson Protocol to help reduce or resolve pelvic floor pain and dysfunction. The Home Program is by prescription and includes live technical support in the use of our FDA approved and registered devices over the phone.
For more information about eligibility and cost, please contact us:
Telephone: 707 332 1492